Mon, Oct 04|
A Practical Approach to Change Management Planning Based on the ACMP Standard
This session will be focused on change management (CM) planning based on the ACMP Change Management Standard. The purpose of this session is to show how one of the critical tasks, CM planning, can be completed while following a world-class Standard.
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2021, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
About the event
Fully aligned with one of the requests ACMP Ontario leadership received from provincial members during the AGM, we will be hosting a webinar focused on change management (CM) planning based on the ACMP Change Management Standard. The purpose of this session is to show how one of the critical tasks, CM planning, can be completed while following a world-class Standard. This session includes a template for the change management plan, based on the ACMP Standard, which will be shared with participants. In addition to the main speaker, we will have two change management experts who will share their experiences and considerations to the change management plan.
- A quick and high-level overview of the CM Planning section of the ACMP Change Management Standard
- Review of a CM Plan Template, aligned with the ACMP Standard
- Ensuring all stakeholders are considered, including critical learnings and an example
- The mechanisms for feedback gathering and monitoring progress, using real samples of data collection tools and examples
- Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP -- Sr. Change Management Consultant at the City of Toronto
- Alexandra Salamis, MSW, MA, CCMP, ICF - President, Integral Leadership Design, Senior Change Management Consultant and Coach
- Alexa Nielsen, MA, PMP, Prosci – Director, Enterprise Change Management at the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
CM Planning Event (Member)CA$0.00
CM Planning Event (Non-Member)CA$0.00