Wed, Oct 26|
ACMP Standard Review - ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics
Join us on Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM EST to learn more about ACMP Statement of Change Management as well as the ACMP Code of Ethics. This free monthly program is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2022, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
About the event
This monthly program* – Free of Charge! – is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© is a collection of generally accepted practices in change management and is one of the foundational elements in advancing the change management profession and discipline.
* Attendance at previous sessions is not a requirement. We will presume that all registrants want to sign up for the whole Standard Review series, so you don't have to sign up for the ones that follow. Please do cancel though if you are unable to attend.
Important note for CCMP applicants: These review sessions may help you in preparation for the exam, however this is not a replacement for:
- The 21-hour CM training requirement of the certification, OR
- Your required efforts to read and learn the ACMP Standard for Change Management©, the Code of Ethics, and the Candidate Handbook, OR
- The ACMP Global’s webinar(s) about the certification process, requirements, etc..
1. Introduction – CCMP, the Standard, and Terms – (Completed on Nov 24th, 2021)
2. CM Concepts (Completed on Dec 14th, 2021)
3. Evaluate Change Impact and Organizational Readiness (Completed on Jan. 25th, 2022)
4. Formulate the Change Management Strategy (Completed on Feb 24th,2022)
5. Develop the Change Management Plan (Completed on March 28th, 2022)
6. Execute the Change Management Plan (Completed on April 28th, 2022)
7. Complete the Change Management Effort, and Process Groups Mapped to Subject Groups
(Completed on May 31st, 2022)
8. ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics (this coming session)
Program Architect, Content Developer and Facilitator:
Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP
Director of Professional Development, ACMP Ontario | Chief Consulting Officer (CCO) at the Intelligent Organization | Sr. Manager, Scotiabank
Darryl T. Anderson, CCMP is an experienced consultant with cross-functional/industry and global expertise in leading, managing, and developing consulting teams in key areas of organizational change management, organizational development and organizational health & effectiveness. In his current role as Principal OCM Consultant, Darryl both practices and leads a team of Management Consultants for Tr33 LLC. Darryl is also CMS certified in Organizational Change Management and acquired his PMBOK Project Management and LEAN Six Sigma - Green Belt certifications. He holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland and an MS in Statistics from the University of California.
Who should attend?
- CCMP applicants who are planning to get a recognized designation in change management, AND/OR
- All aspiring change leaders who want to follow a world-class standard in change management
Level: Basic to Advanced concepts