Tue, May 31|
ACMP Standard Review - Complete the Change Management Effort
Join us on May 31st, 2022 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM EST to learn more about completing the Change Management Effort. This free monthly program is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©.
Time & Location
May 31, 2022, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
About the event
This monthly program* – Free of Charge! – is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© is a collection of generally accepted practices in change management and is one of the foundational elements in advancing the change management profession and discipline.
* Attendance at previous sessions is not a requirement. We will presume that all registrants want to sign up for the whole Standard Review series, so you don't have to sign up for the ones that follow. Please do cancel though if you are unable to attend.
Important note for CCMP applicants: These review sessions may help you in preparation for the exam, however this is not a replacement for:
- The 21-hour CM training requirement of the certification, OR
- Your required efforts to read and learn the ACMP Standard for Change Management©, the Code of Ethics, and the Candidate Handbook, OR
- The ACMP Global’s webinar(s) about the certification process, requirements, etc..
1. Introduction – CCMP, the Standard, and Terms – (Completed on Nov 24th, 2021)
2. CM Concepts (Completed on Dec 14th, 2021)
3. Evaluate Change Impact and Organizational Readiness (Completed on Jan. 25th, 2022)
4. Formulate the Change Management Strategy (Completed on Feb 24th,2022)
5. Develop the Change Management Plan (Completed on March 28th, 2022)
6. Execute the Change Management Plan (Completed on April 28th, 2022)
7. Complete the Change Management Effort, and Process Groups Mapped to Subject Groups
(May 31st, 2022)
8. ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics
PDUs: You will get ONE PDU for attending this session, and 8 PDUs for attending all eight sessions of the program.
Program Architect, Content Developer and Facilitator:
Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP
Director of Professional Development, ACMP Ontario | Sr. Change Management Consultant, City of Toronto
Shannon Filice is a certified professional coach and management consultant passionate about helping organizations and people change. Shannon has 10+ years of experience leading large-scale transformations in the public sector. Currently under contract with Optimus SBR, Shannon draws on her past Director-level experience in Strategy, Governance, PMO, Change Management, Business Readiness, Communications, Engagement, Training, and HR to advise her clients. Shannon has also taught Project Management at Humber College and sat on the Board of Directors at Sherbourne Health Centre. Most recently, Shannon founded Shannon L. Filice Coaching & Consulting to help new and aspiring leaders build the skills, confidence, and network they need to excel in their careers. Shannon is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with an honours BSc (Kinesiology) from the University of Waterloo and an International MBA from Griffith University in Australia.
Who should attend?
- CCMP applicants who are planning to get a recognized designation in change management, AND/OR
- All aspiring change leaders who want to follow a world-class standard in change management
Level: Basic to Advanced concepts