Mon, Mar 28|
ACMP Standard Review - DEVELOP THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT PLAN
Join us on March 28th, 2022 from 12:00 PM (Noon) to 1:00 PM EST to learn more about developing the change management plan. This free monthly program is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the event
This monthly program* – Free of Charge! – is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© is a collection of generally accepted practices in change management and is one of the foundational elements in advancing the change management profession and discipline.
* Attendance at previous sessions is not a requirement. We will presume that all registrants want to sign up for the whole Standard Review series, so you don't have to sign up for the ones that follow. Please do cancel though if you are unable to attend.
Important note for CCMP applicants: These review sessions may help you in preparation for the exam, however this is not a replacement for:
- The 21-hour CM training requirement of the certification, OR
- Your required efforts to read and learn the ACMP Standard for Change Management©, the Code of Ethics, and the Candidate Handbook, OR
- The ACMP Global’s webinar(s) about the certification process, requirements, etc..
1. Introduction – CCMP, the Standard, and Terms – (Completed on Nov 24th, 2021)
2. CM Concepts (Completed on Dec 14th, 2021)
3. Evaluate Change Impact and Organizational Readiness (Completed on Jan. 25th, 2022)
4. Formulate the Change Management Strategy (Completed on Feb 24th,2022)
5. Develop the Change Management Plan (March 28th, 2022)
6. Execute the Change Management Plan
7. Complete the Change Management Effort, and Process Groups Mapped to Subject Groups
8. ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics
You will get ONE PDU for attending this session, and 8 PDUs for attending all eight sessions of the program.
Program Architect and Facilitator:
Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP
Director of Professional Development, ACMP Ontario | Sr. Change Management Consultant, City of Toronto
Dima Baltagi has over 15 years of international change management experience with an emphasis on change deployment and transformation, in the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, education, UN agencies, non-governmental organizations, government and private sectors in Canada, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen and Lebanon. She is a licensed Prosci Change Management Practitioner, Certified International Change Manager, accredited in Accelerating Implementation Methodology, and she has an MSc degree in Strategic Management. She is an award winner for Excellent Contribution in Saudi Arabia.
Who should attend?
- CCMP applicants who are planning to get a recognized designation in change management, AND/OR
- All aspiring change leaders who want to follow a world-class standard in change management
Basic to Advanced concepts