Tue, Jan 25|
ACMP Standard Review - EVALUATE CHANGE IMPACT AND ORGANIZATIONAL READINESS
Join us on January 25th, 2022 from 12:00 (noon) to 1:00 PM EST to learn more about evaluating change impact and organizational readiness. This free monthly program is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
About the event
This monthly program* – Free of Charge! – is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© is a collection of generally accepted practices in change management and is one of the foundational elements in advancing the change management profession and discipline.
* Attendance at previous sessions is not a requirement. We will presume that all registrants want to sign up for the whole Standard Review series, so you don't have to sign up for the ones that follow. Please do cancel though if you are unable to attend.
Important note for CCMP applicants: These review sessions may help you in preparation for the exam, however this is not a replacement for:
- The 21-hour CM training requirement of the certification, OR
- Your required efforts to read and learn the ACMP Standard for Change Management©, the Code of Ethics, and the Candidate Handbook, OR
- The ACMP Global’s webinar(s) about the certification process, requirements, etc..
1. Introduction – CCMP, the Standard, and Terms – (Completed on Nov 24th, 2021)
2. CM Concepts (Completed on 14th, 2021)
3. Evaluate Change Impact and Organizational Readiness (Jan. 25th, 2021)
4. Formulate the Change Management Strategy
5. Develop the Change Management Plan
6. Execute the Change Management Plan
7. Complete the Change Management Effort, and Process Groups Mapped to Subject Groups
8. ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics
PDUs: You will get ONE PDU for attending this session, and 8 PDUs for attending all eight sessions of the program.
Program Architect and Facilitator:
Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP
Director of Professional Development, ACMP Ontario | Sr. Change Management Consultant, City of Toronto
Mohamed Abdullatif Alzayani, CCMP, CCA, CIPD, ATD Master Trainer. He is a consultant and trainer in human resources and change management, active in private and public sectors, with 15 years of experience. He has been the Head of Career Development at the Ministry of Works, Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and he holds a Master's degree in Human Resources Development from the New York Institute of Technology.
Who should attend?
- CCMP applicants who are planning to get a recognized designation in change management, AND/OR
- All aspiring change leaders who want to follow a world-class standard in change management
Level: Basic to Advanced concepts