Thu, Feb 24|
ACMP Standard Review - FORMULATE THE CHANGE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Join us on February 24th, 2022 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM EST to learn more about formulating the change management strategy. This free monthly program is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2022, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EST
About the event
This monthly program* – Free of Charge! – is focused on reviewing ACMP’s Change Management Standard©. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© is a collection of generally accepted practices in change management and is one of the foundational elements in advancing the change management profession and discipline.
* Attendance at previous sessions is not a requirement. We will presume that all registrants want to sign up for the whole Standard Review series, so you don't have to sign up for the ones that follow. Please do cancel though if you are unable to attend.
Important note for CCMP applicants: These review sessions may help you in preparation for the exam, however this is not a replacement for:
- The 21-hour CM training requirement of the certification, OR
- Your required efforts to read and learn the ACMP Standard for Change Management©, the Code of Ethics, and the Candidate Handbook, OR
- The ACMP Global’s webinar(s) about the certification process, requirements, etc..
1. Introduction – CCMP, the Standard, and Terms – (Completed on Nov 24th, 2021)
2. CM Concepts (Completed on Dec 14th, 2021)
3. Evaluate Change Impact and Organizational Readiness (Completed on Jan. 25th, 2022)
4. Formulate the Change Management Strategy (Feb 24th,2022)
5. Develop the Change Management Plan
6. Execute the Change Management Plan
7. Complete the Change Management Effort, and Process Groups Mapped to Subject Groups
8. ACMP Statement of Change Management, ACMP Code of Ethics
PDUs: You will get ONE PDU for attending this session, and 8 PDUs for attending all eight sessions of the program.
Program Architect and Facilitator:
Alan Bostakian, PhD, CCMP, Prosci, CCA, CTDP
Director of Professional Development, ACMP Ontario | Sr. Change Management Consultant, City of Toronto
Pedro Valido is Head of Transformation for the Western Europe at Fujitsu, one of the top global technology services providers. He is also the managing partner of White Fountain, and 4theChange. He is coordinator and teaching assistant at Universidade Europeia in Lisbon, Portugal. Pedro received his diploma from Glion Institute of Higher Education, in Switzerland, and also passed several international certifications in behavioural change. He held several business management positions in multinational companies becoming country manager (eBay, T-Online). He also became an international leader during 15+ years. His last two Learning and Development positions were the development of all managers and later all sales teams and leaders in Europe with Fujitsu, before occupying his current position in Transformation.
Who should attend?
- CCMP applicants who are planning to get a recognized designation in change management, AND/OR
- All aspiring change leaders who want to follow a world-class standard in change management
Level: Basic to Advanced concepts